Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Twisto Changeo: TWiST is Changing :)!!!

As man of you know, one of my side things that I do is I produce the TWiST Podcast along with Matt Heusser. Tomorrow or Friday we will post the last of the "old format" shows. Wait, did he just say the "LAST"?!!

I did, but don't worry too much, TWiST is still active, in the works and Matt is still behind the microphone and I'm still behind the production board. We did, however, decide it was time for a change in the format and the approach we took. Rather than just having Matt talk with a single tester in an interview format, we decided to experiment with a panel format and a designated topic to guide the podcast.

So what does this mean? It means that there will be multiple guests on a typical show, usually four or five. It also means that I'm making a bit of a move out of the production booth and onto the microphone more. So far, we've recorded six shows in the new format, and I'm part of four of them, so I'm looking forward to this new approach. we hope you will, too.

Remember, TWiST is still going to be coming out on its usual schedule, which is weekly, either Thursday afternoon or Friday mornings. Our goal is to make the best software testing podcast out there. We hope you'll enjoy listening to the new format, and if you'd like to be a guest on the show, let me know and we can see about arranging a forum and topic to include you :).

1 comment:

SzaLaci said...

Varietas delectat. (Sapienti sat) Innovation and courage make things better (or worse :) Let we see/hear what you've done, so I'm looking forward to it too.
Good luck.